BX files for Embrilliance software included - NEW, Scalable Native BX so you can resize in your Embrilliance programs!
This unique faux chenille font is a show stopper!
Stitch right on top of heat transfer vinyl and simply tear away - NO trimming! Instructions can be seen HERE.
This font is such a great way to achieve a look that would be otherwise impossible (or at least VERY difficult) in a smaller size. It is a dense, higher stitch count design but personally, I would rather let my machine do the work than try to trim a piece of fabric this small with scissors.
ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3 and XXX formats include uppercase letters, dingbats, plus numbers and punctuation in 5 sizes:
- Approximately 1.25 inch (see stitch counts HERE)
- Approximately 1.5 inches (see stitch counts HERE)
- Approximately 1.75 inches (see stitch counts HERE)
- Approximately 2 inches (see stitch counts HERE)
- Approximately 2.5 inches (see stitch counts HERE)
Native BX for Embrilliance Software includes:
- ONE Native BX file that allows you to use this font in all possible sizes from 25mm to 80mm (approximately 1 inch to 3 inches)
- Stitch based BX files in each size listed above
You will need embroidery software to merge the individual letter files into names or words. Embrilliance Express is available for FREE and allows you to type embroidery alphabets like keyboard fonts.
Due to the many types of embroidery software on the market, we are unable to offer technical support for software questions. Please refer to you software's help feature if you have questions about merging designs.Release Date: June 2023© Lynnie Pinnie Embroidery
keywords: embroidery applique font glitter heat transfer vinyl chenille mock faux stitch varsity collegiate greek sorority fraternity looks like chenille letters small stitch mini pattern design designs 4x4 pes brother janome pe770 pe-770 pe500 alphabet font embrilliance bx native bx format bx font persona native bx embrilliance